Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_645
Thread: Naruto_645
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #23
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Oh come on now, at least Itachi was an interesting character.
Interesting, yes, Badass, yes, flawless, no. At the time he fought Sasuke, not even Pein had fought yet, but to far too many, he was a God. He was slightly overrated IMHO, until his Edo life kicked in, then he made up for a lot. See prior to that he was basically like Hiruzen... someone in story, fable, or supposed stats made him Billy Badass, but never on panel. Take Itachi, he didn't kill all of the Uchiha, he had help, and he never captured a jink/Bijuu, Kisame did. He never overthrew a nation (Sasori did), and in 2 attempts still never rid the shinobi world or his brother Sasuke of Orochimaru. Don't get me wrong, he was as pivotal to Sasuke as Jiriaya to Naruto, but a cutthroat ruthless killer he was not. He had the ability, it just wasn't in him, therefore in my book he never hit God status. That's been reserved for Hara with hype and powerboosts through the roof, sky, milky way... Just like Naruto, both were author gifted.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote