Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 721
Thread: One piece 721
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #7
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: One piece 721

Nice wee chapter to set up Rebecca backstory. I think there is a very good chance now for her to join the SH crew, in a way she will be similar to how Nami started out, and when I say this I mean when you remember way back Nami couldnt really fight at the start, she had some skills with a Bo Staff then that was upgraded to Clima Tact as we all know now shes badass. So next chapter we will probably get a look at how she fights in the arena. I think that she also might serve a similar role like Vivi she was looking to go with the crew at one point but stayed to be in her country, so there is a chance after Donflamigo is done that she might be the new Queen ? (( possibilty not saying its happening ))

Also Mr Soldier, I would like to throw in either its her Grandfather who was King before or is actually her Mother soul inside the toy. But I cant remember wasnt there something awhile ago with Mr Soldier and Franky talking about how people forget those whose souls are in the toys ?

Sucks were on a break I want to see more ! :P The front pages never fail to amuse me. The guy from Kaidou crew had been chasing Caribou for ages now to drink his mud !
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote