Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_646
Thread: Naruto_646
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 12:22 PM   #52
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_646

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Well, we know a few things: Tobirama is pretty badass, not just a creator of Justus. But pretty effective at using them also. Two, the Uchiha tablet should have been the most conveted artifact in all of ninjadom, but just like the deus ex machina mask of magic arm regeneration, is just left out in the open like a golden statue in an Indiana Jones movie.
Tobirama used a squirt gun jutsu and was not touched by the tree thus lost any chakra so he is bad ass...

Quote:
three, Minato has become completely useless. And that's not a knock, I like Minato, I've said before I think he's the best ninja, in that he uses stealth and strategy, but I'm not a huge fanboy. But he got hella nerfed the past 2 chapters.
Minato and naruto were equally useless this chapter because having the most chakra made the tree go after them first. But lasy chapter, Minato was freaking Bijuu level and yet was useless... WTF...

Funny you ignore the useless of sasuke that far exceeds Minato's... I call BIAS.

Quote:
And four, Sakura is completely, utterly, totally fucking USELESS. She's as useful as the French armed forces after their white flag factory burns down. Christ, how did she become so fucking worthless? I hated her before, but right now, I kinda feel sorry for her. Tenten's been more useful in this war.
Sakura forgot she has super strength to punhc the tree in the nuts...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (09-13-2013), k-lai (09-14-2013)