Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 12:55 PM   #12
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
And here I thought you might be attempting to answer this question outside the context of your hairbrained Minato fanning.

Let me put this shit simply: The matter of why Hashirama wins is not that he has offensive power. It's that he has defensive power. Between his medical techniques that function roughly the same as Tsunade's and Sage Mode's defenses (remember those? Remember how it made Naruto capable of tanking lethal force without injury? yeaaaaaaaah), Hashirama is too well fortified for Minato to actually hurt him. Believe me, I was convinced Minato would have beaten him until the medical technique shit was brought to light. Speed, agility, evasiveness, what have you normally does defeat raw power. However, it must be capable of damaging its opponent. If it can't actually damage its target, its speed does not matter. Minato is not capable of actually hurting Hashirama without the Kurama cloak. Because of this, he cannot reasonably defeat him.
WHAT Defense, you are making shit up!!!

Manga Proved hashirama can be killed by a Kunai and has medical ninjutsu that are still not enough to survive a Kunai stab LMAO...

And what Sage mode defense? All hashirama's SM does is allow him to create more wood "gigity"... Show me his defense increase from SM because it is not there. You are just arguing with conjecture and nothing more.

ONLY frog sage mode increases durability. Snake/dragon SM did not... Only allowed for greater hendging...

So all you have is conjecture Vs CANON that a KUNAI can kill hashirama and thus Minato can win, but you cannot accept this. ANd you call me Bias... WTF, the manga PROVES hashirama can be killed by a KUNAI even though he has AUTOMATIC regeneration...

Look at his regeneration, it worked so well...

ANd this is the ONLY example of hashirama's automatic regeneration. On Obito who has a hashirama clone body. A Scuff was able to regenerate LMAO...

And Plus the evidence of hashirama able to be Killed by a simple Kunai as seen here:

CONCLUSION:
Overwhelming evidence that hashriama does not have automatic regeneration anywhere near the level of tsunade, which comes form a jutsu too, not natural.
Only shown to automatically heal a scuff, cannot heal bloody mouth, lip, head and gash while able to die by a Kunai ONLY....

Accept it.. You made up your mind that hashirama's regeneration>tsunade's off of a dialogue that merely said "Hashirama could heal without using hand signs too (automatic), and his jutsu were way better then yours" not referring to the level fo regeneration which is then PROVEN by the FEATS of hashirama's automatic regeneration that can heal a scuff, but not a bloody lip, head, gash or Kunai stab...

Accept it...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote