Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_646
Thread: Naruto_646
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 03:44 PM   #49
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_646

I''m going to pick up my Son from school, and when I get back, I am going to gash this rag of a manga.

How can I begin? What just happened? First off, Madara.... Fucking Madara makes zero sense. This Dude spouts this fairy tale, that NO ONE ELSE IN the ENTIRE NINJA WORLD HAS HEARD OF. At his peak with Kyuubs he lost, and barely survived in a cave, WITH A TREE, which created Zetsu. At this point in his life he'd never seen the Uchiha Tablet with Rinnegans, only Sharingan, and EMS. So go ahead and tickle my nuts and tell me that when he finally rocked the Rinnegans as an old assed Dude whom needed to stay near that tree to stay alive, and for shits and grins he left to read the Tablet (bullshit). At that point he gets the full story, but not before, so how could one even attempt the requirements, or know enough about Ultimate Tsukiyomi in the first fucking place?

The fable... this Broad, just on her own just decided to eat some sacred damn fruit, without a Dudes permission, wth is up with THAT Kuniochi, and I'm not being an ass, its how Kishi wrote everything with regard to womankind. Then this gumbo story with a little of this, and a little of that, a touch of this, a sprinkle of that comes to life... AND ONLY MADARA KNOWS SUCH A THING and no other entity, really? Freaking really?

Tobirama, calling bullshit on him too, if he didn't know of this out of the sky fable, then how could he know of some 'Negate All Ninjutsu' bullshit that hasn't been done before Ridoku, and no information given tells of such a thing. Maybe he was just lying to seem like the smartest dude in the room, and not get off his pedestal, but if he knew the 'Madara Truth', it'd make sense. Harashirma's reaction told me that no other shinobi heard of such a thing that we've seen, or even seemingly had the gumption to believe in such a thing.

Hiruzen... really? Really? Regenerated you did huh? But Minato's still armless, yup, that shit makes no sense. Oh lets say he wasn't 'dead' he was hiding... Really? Obito feels the chakra flow in Sasuke's eyes from a distance before his jutsu's are loosed, but Hiruzen... hid... okay.

Final form a short beanstalk with a flower petal on top that's the most devastating thing to everyone... I won't speak anymore on this, its too much, wow, just wow.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-10-2013 at 04:04 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote