Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_646
Thread: Naruto_646
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 12:34 AM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,769 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_646

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
This is how this manga is going to end:

Naruto is the reincarnation of the Sage of The Six Paths. When all hope is lost and it seems like the alliance is about to fall in defeat, Naruto accepting his fate/lost the Sage of the Six Paths appears to him (kind of like how Minato did when Naruto went beserk during the Pain arc).

The Sage offers to unlock Naruto's remaining power to match his. But it comes at a concequence, Naruto will die because of the enormous strain the charka will cause on his body.

Naruto accepts to sacrifice himself to save the ninja world and gains the Rinnegan.
I'm suddenly reminded of Yu Yu Hakusho when Yusuke dies during the Sensui arc and is met by his demonic ancestor within his body who basically helps unlock Yusuke's demonic energy and basically takes on his ancestor's power and form.

I can could kinda see the same thing happen, expect unlike your prediction, Naruto dies but is revived by Rikudou Sennin's showing up in within him, kinda like how Naruto talks to Kurama, and uses Rinne Tensei to revive him and unlocking his full shinobi potential, gaining him Rin'nengan and mastery of every chakra element. Basically, the second coming of Rikudo Sennin, because Kishi needs to keep up with the whole Jesus motif.

We've seen some outlandish things already, my prediction is totally plausible. lol
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-11-2013), Freakout (09-14-2013), Human Rasengan (09-11-2013), MrBIG (09-11-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-11-2013)