Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_646
Thread: Naruto_646
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 09:38 AM   #84
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_646

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
I know they die if chakra reaches zero, but the point I'm trying to make is how did they live without chakra before the received it from the juubi. They must have had some natural chakra to live on.
Not necessarily, you have to see the chakra problem in an evolutionary point of view: our ancestors lived without things that we couldn't possibly live without. For example, humans can't live without spines but we have ancestors without spines that lived normally.

In this case, it's perfectly possible for humans from Kaguya's time to not have any chakra at all, then adapt to it and, from generations upon generations, the adaptation was so specific that humans no longer could live without chakra (being the only downside Kishimoto speeding up the adaptation process, but wouldn't be the first time he did such)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Am I the only one who finds it funny that the Juubi is a plant and the Bijuu are animals? I mean how the holy hell did that happen?.....fuck biology.
Maybe I'm overestimating Kishimoto's pool of reference, but it could be a reference to Plato and Aristotle's Great Chain of Being, which has a segment that goes plants-->beasts-->humans (as in, the plant Juubi spawned the Tailed Beasts that are sealed in human Jinchuuriki).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Hokage View Post
The "God Tree" and it's fruit forbidden to eat is from Adam and Eve. It was stated before years ago (forgot which site though) that Naruto is loosely based on Revelations some with Japanese mythology mixed in.
Excuse me, but not only I never came across such statement, Naruto has absolutely nothing to do with the Book of Revelations.

And the God Tree isn't from Adam and Eve, that'd be the Tree of Knowledge. The whole Juubi and Hagoromo tale is a mix between Genesis and Poetic Edda.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-17-2013), kael03 (09-11-2013), Uchiha09 (09-13-2013)