Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 12:32 PM   #3523
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Plz educate on the flaws of my argument again. I think that's not enough evidence .
Lol, I doubt you and education does not mix if all those panles mean nothing to you...
Yea yea, moving the goal posts is a common fallacy... Need better evidence then there already is unreasoble BS...

Quote:
Contextomy? We getting fancy here aren't we Mr. KYF? =) like Madara would wait for her to go full heal mode. When she was severed in half where were her healing powers then? She'd be dead if it weren't for the slug.
Your ignoring the point again. Madara said tsunade's healing jutsu paled in comparison to hashirama's before she used genesis rebirth and 100 jutsu... So there is no way in fuck that he could have been referring to hashi's healing jutsu beyond jutsu he has never seen from tsunade....

Quote:
Well provide a manga panel for the bolded claim. I'm waiting =)
Seriously, going to play blind are we...

Automatic regeneration is being bale to regenerate without the use of hand seals which tsunade has with Genesis rebirth and 100 jutsu, and hashirama was said to have the exact same kind of healing, without the need of hand seals, thus automatic...

And here, the ONLY evidence of hashirama's healing ability shown with a hashirama clone body attached to Obito and it AUTOMATICALLY heals the burns and scuff on the hashirama clone arm....

See, it's fucking automatic... The fact that it does not needs hand seals which is the willing activation of healing. Then, if one can heal without the use of hand seals then clearly the healing it automatic!!!!

Why is common sense such a rarity with you people?

Quote:
Okay let's make a deal. I won't cherry pick you find the manga panel to support this claim:

Go ahead, I'll give you time =)
It's already done, but I am rahter sure the outcome will just be "Noo, nuhuhhhhhh, spppppppppppp"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
@bolded: Kinda funny and hypocritical considering you provide multi-post walls-of-text whenever someone argues your theories, opinions, and hypothesis.
I am not allow to defend my theories, posts, ideas? LAMO, WTF are you talking about...
And the multi-post is due to many people to reply to and wall of text to properly explain myself and yet somehow I am a hypocrite for doing exactly what you and everone else does...

Congrats, you have proven your from the gump bloodline with a post like this...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote