Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 02:11 PM   #35
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I like how you never actually addressed the evidence I gave you. =]
LAMO, Nothing is evidence now... WOW, that is pathetic even for you.

Quote:
I'm not the only one ignoring points. You think Hashi needs to go full mitosis regeneration Tsunade. Based on what Madara is saying, maybe his basic regen is greater than Tsunade since, you know, he's basing it on that alone not some super powered up regen. Comparing that is like comparing apples and oranges. I don't believe I have to break it down so simple for you but here it goes: say Tsunade had a passive healing ability named "Passive healing ability" and Hashirama possessed the same ability, but Tsunade still has it at level 3 out of 5 levels. The big boss Madara sama is doing 10k damage Tsunade has 50k hp and the healing ability does 5k every three secs and Madara sees her life falling below 50%(minding he attacks every three secs.) now Hashirama has his skilled maxed and heals 10k HP every three secs and for argument's sake let's say he had the same HP and Madara sama is acting all big and bad again and every time he attacks Hashi he heals it right back so his hp is 100% ALL. THE. TIME. If you don't understand this then........
Talking about trying to over complicate things... It is very simple...

It is simlpe, Hashirama does not react to heal the damage (use hand seals), hashirama's BODY AUTOMATICALLY RESTORES ITSELF after receiving damage but almost instantly instead of over time like a regular body, thus cannot be shut off by will anymore then I can stop my body from healing itself... so quit doing all this mental gymnastics to try and delude yourselves that hashirama just shut off his bodies ability to automatically restore itself...

The ONLY thing is, hashirama is ONLY shown to be able to handle external damage like the hashiram a clone Bodies arm that restored itself easily. However, due to hashirama being bale to die form a Kunai strike to the mid section, hashi clearly does not have the ability to heal deep internal damage to vital organs and such.
ANd no, hashi is not just magically turning off his automatic restoring ability of his BODY, that is IMPOSSIBLE...

Quote:
I wish we all could contradict ourselves like you just did. No hand seals=/= automatic. Rasengan is automatic too? Amaterasu is automatic too? You see why your argument makes no sense?
So appeal to ridicule huh... As unreasonable as ever...

LMAO, The body HEALING without the use of hand seals to willingly activate the healing, thus the body heals itself automatically after getting injured is nothing like a rasnegan or amaterasu.

They require no hand seals, but requires chakra focus, rotation, MS/EMS activation ect to use... The body does not automatically produce those jutsu in reaction to a outside stimuli like an injury... Way to make as little sense as ever...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-11-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote