Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_646
Thread: Naruto_646
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 02:21 PM   #80
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_646

I think I could have made this chapter (and the rest of the arc) way fucking better. If Kishi had any balls he would have had Naruto and Killer Bee killed by the tree. Then have the hokages get steam rolled, so madara can turn his attention to fighting Obito. During the epic showdown between the 2 of them, Sauce sneaks over to the tree, using his EMS to gain (partial) control of it to cast his own version of the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Then he finds out that the spirits of all the dead still reside inside the tree, including Naruto and Bee who haven't been completely assimilated because their bijuu are shielding them. The kyuubi being one one of the largest chunks of the juubi's chakra is (with the help of hachibi) trying to take over control of the beast from the inside, while The Sauce only having EMS and not a full Rinnegan, is struggling to take control himself, with neither side gaining much ground. At that point the tree (which should be a sentient being) decides to hear out arguments from the 2 of them to decide for itself which side it will choose.

The juubi then decides to give them both an impossible decision to test their resolve. Something along the lines of sacrificing 10000 people in return for letting everyone else go in peace.

See, a much better plot line.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-17-2013)