Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 721
Thread: One piece 721
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 07:21 PM   #15
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One piece 721

Theres a lot of stuff going on right now, like beyond Punk Hazard, and other arcs where SH's were in different places, its not just that, different enemies as popping in and out, plus CP-O, Admrials, BB, at the same time with lots of inferences on the past 900 years, unlike other places. They speak of the past 900 years ago, not like in a historical sense, as if they had People back then and they're farther down the family line now telling they're stories. No where else to my memory does that happen, even on Robins Island, they were researching the past, but not speaking specifically of the past as if they had specific knowledge.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote