Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
1. Nervous system doesn't determine a person's speed only his reaction time.
increasing the speed of synapses doesn't some how give people the ability to move their muscles faster.
Usain bolt has the same nervous sytem as all of us; his speed has nothing to do with how fast his body carries ions through his nervous system -_-.
you're distinct lack of knowledge of what reflexes are and what the nervous system does makes me wonder why you even bother trying to use them to support your arguments.
2. Madara managed to catch the Raikage going full speed with his Susanoo.
You claim that raikage was distracted by tsunade, but if you look at the first panel you'll notice that Madara was really FAR from the raikage to begin with. If Madara was truly as slow as you've said the Raikage would of had plenty of time to dodge; even if he was distracted.
3. Your made up descriptions of the Raikage's speed are just that... made up.
That V1/V2 crap is stuff you've created. Prove to me that the Raikage wasn't using his full potential when fighting reincarnated MADARA.
4. Naruto managed to dodge the old Raikage (edo tensei) while he was simply in Sage Mode. Hashimara would probably gain the same speed and reflexe boost in his Sage mode. Considering kabuto's snake sage mode also gives them the exact same skill boosts.
5. Madara is probably just a bit slower or if not just as fast as Hashimara, and it's easy to intercept someone if their running towards you and not away from you.
6. Chakra does increase the speed of ninjas.
the raikages used their lightning charkra to increase their speed.
Lee and Guy open up their inner gates to gain acesss to a larger flow of chakra to increase their speed.
7. Minato isn't even top 5 in this manga anymore.
Tobi, Madara, Hashimara, Naruto, Tobirama.
He's now second tier along with Sasuke and shit,
Last edited by MrBIG; 09-12-2013 at 11:48 PM.