Fandom Forums - View Single Post - What manga series are you currently reading?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 08:25 AM   #41
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What manga series are you currently reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Well damn..I am on chapter 57 right now...and seriously why can't all mangas be in color damnit! lol I thought the same Neo....I thought I would fail to continue to appreciate the art and the blood n guts..but the story alongside characters keep me hooked. Not only that but the brilliant mind that is behind the author. I am utterly enjoying watching Ah Gou's growth. I want to see him rescue grandpa...I want to see him punish Tian.....Though right now I want the elder God to get his shit handed to him.. (Spoiler alert)

Smelting Aura....and using it as part of your body...just sick......

I am sad..I caught up like two hours ago...and Mangapanda made me think there was a part 1 and part 2.....damn you!
That's why I'm on like 23 my friend, Dude just got to the Fallen, slow burn....

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-17-2013)