Fandom Forums - View Single Post - What manga series are you currently reading?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 07:25 PM   #13
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: What manga series are you currently reading?

I just caught up with the current chapter. I got to say every single arc of this series is just golden. Even the early parts where he's in the mines was nicely done. Ah Gou is a character that I honestly enjoy seeing grow and change for the better. He's a good example of what a protagonist should be. Cocky when it's necessary, but can bite his tongue when it's not. Willing to accept hardships for the sake of others, without sacrificing his own goals. Capable of working hard, without accepting any shortcuts. Basically everything Naruto, Ichigo, Natsu, and any other of you typical shounen main characters aren't.

I remember back in the late 90's and early 2000's I use to read several manhua's similar in art style to this one, and they were also fucking epic. Weapons of the Gods is the only one that comes to mind at the moment. The more I think about it, the more it seems Japan just sucks as manga and shit. Hong Kong Comics 4ever biatches!!!

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (09-15-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-14-2013)