Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 09:05 AM   #11
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Im actually laughing right now. You actually believing the nervous system is responsible for how fast someone can run?

You really have no idea what the hell you're talking about. All Humans have the exact same nervous system. the nervous system is directed by ion bridges forming potential electric energy that send eletrical signals to the brain.

The speed these ion bridges form is determined by the speed of transfer of electrons. THAT IS THE SAME FOR EVERYONE, it's a physical property of matter, it's not determined by someone's genes/DNA or how hard they train.

2. someone's nervous system isn't responsible for how fast they run.

Here's an article specifically detailing why some people are faster than others:
http://content.time.com/time/health/...835420,00.html

You are badly educated in this subject, instead of making shit up; you should actually research what the hell you're talking about cause when you don't you end up looking stupid. Im majoring in biotechnology so when you talk about biology like you know what you're talking about im just shaking my head in disgust.

You go on about reflexes yet you clearly know nothing about the subject. No matter how you put it. The raikage either got surprised by a simple clone and couldn't even react in time or Madara body flicker was fast enough to sneak up on the Raikage even with his faster reflex time caused by his lightning chakra.

Lol for God sakes, and your conclusion is that it's 2 different modes of speed? You really believe that the raikage held back in a fight for his life and that of the ninja world, and that he also held back after Sasuke messed up his arm with his Amatseru (however you spell it)? my word. What?

Edo tensei madara has the rinnegan and part of Hashimara in him, It wouldnt surprise me if he WAS faster than Hashimara concidering he's probably stronger right now too.

I love the way you use DragonballZ as a foundation for your entire speed vs power argument.

Like i've said before, fights are much more complicated than a simple speed vs power argument.
Hashimara has a perfect defense and a perfect reply to shinobi that rely on speed. His attacks affect a great area instantly. Basically Minato's only to hope at survival is to keep FTG'ing back and forth from the battlefield to avoid getting caught. The man would have no chance versus the first.

Naruto Kyuubi + sage mode > Minato any day.
Sage mode Hashimara would destroy minato.
Madara wouldn't even have to move to beat minato.
Obito could kill minato whenever he damn well feels like it.
Tobirama has shown little to nothing of his mastered water jutsus. Unlike Minato he has more up his sleeves than FTG'ing everywhere.
While I agree, I've seen this movie... here comes your panels courtesy of KYF... notice have you seen much of KYF agreeing, even when he's been set out by Kishi as wrong. Panels incoming.

Btw if Obito can feel chakra in Sasukes EMS prior to an Amaretsu/Enton attack, why would anyone think that Minato can outspeed that? Wouldn't that be considered illogical by feats alone? Another thing, I remember everybody saying 'Oh with that Lightining Shield, Raichu is invulnerable to genjutsu attacks', guess those can move faster than Minato as well. Besides we've seen Minato save several people, as well as Tobirama with their speed, guess Raichu's speed feats are currently less than Naruto.... and he's the freaking Raikage.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-14-2013 at 09:10 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-14-2013), ask me anything (09-14-2013), bernzion (09-16-2013), kael03 (09-14-2013), MrBIG (09-14-2013)