Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 12:07 AM   #16326
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

So I, who love Evangelion, note the user name, have never watched the reimagining of Eva that has been produced in these recent years.
But I did finally, just, see a trailer or the 2.22, and I must say, from the trailer, it looks as though they've completely missed the point of Evangelion.
It looks as though they've focused on the action, a few pivotal points involving the nervous attachment between pilot and Eva, and perhaps, maybe the very, very basica character interactions and drama from the original series.

Is there any one here who has seen it and can encourage me that it is other wise? That I won't be disgusted and appalled with what they have done with the Evangelion series, as someone who is very invested in the original?

Oh my glob, tequila makes me type super fast! My phone takes so long to catch up!

Last edited by Tabris; 09-17-2013 at 12:09 AM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote