Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 08:01 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
When the fuck are we going to have a new chapter? Seriously, when will his happen?

Ninjas beat up on Tobito, next chapter Tobito fights back, next chapter Naruto gets motivated by memories and fights back against Tobito, Next chapter Tobito counters and people die, next chapter Naruto gets motivated and fights back against Tobito, next chapter Tobito counters the attack, next chapter Naruto is motivated by a memory and fights back.

Dear God, I've read the same fucking two chapters for the past six months!

Oh, and Shikamaru is dead. Come on Kishi, kill Hinata so I no longer have an excuse to keep reading.
I agree. Adding to that, Kishi hasn't landed any of these emotional moments with me for years. I feel no pity for Nardo's sob story and why should anyone ? The kid is a god in his verse right now, and everyone polishes his nob all the time.

And lol wut ?

His feelings are so powerful that it's moving everyone ? Come the fuck on. This is an army of trained assassins. I bet many of these ninja had seen and been through much tougher shit.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-17-2013), emachina (09-17-2013), platinumrug (09-18-2013), Sensei-Q (09-17-2013)