Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Feng_Shen_Ji_chapter_64
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 08:50 AM   #51
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Feng_Shen_Ji_chapter_64

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
He is indeed a beast..sadly I don't see Grand Marshall of his head General and brother surviving... btw Ah Gou is like bitch i can twist that wig three times and it's a wrap.....this is the manliest manga ever....makes Berserk seem like childsplay at times.....They gotta get to the god who is protecting everyone..and then they still have the Elder God....
Yeah Grand Marshall will die in this battle as well, he already asked Ah Gou to be the new leader, looks like they only lost one so far. Here's an idea, why isn't the Uncle the Swordsman going after the Healing God, or somebody, they've already figured out they're healing.

On another note, Broad with the Butterflies is about to get the Biz, or floss, I don't know which since Grandpa gave his power, BUT, no matter if she can pass those 2 silly assed Gods, Tian will give her the fucking asswhuuping of her life, even without her heart. Which the Dude with the 6 or 7 eyes should know already since he has her heart, but I can understand he's busy, heads are coming at him from the battlefield.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote