Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_646
Thread: Naruto_646
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_646

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Hokage View Post
It was revealed long ago that Masashi Kishimoto is a Christian so this was no surprise to me that he incorporates it into the Manga.

I too am I Christian but there is many unanswered questions about it and we can go on and on with those . I also know that the Bible is a book not yet set in stone and it has been changed so much to fit times over the years.
The Christian addition wasn't the problem, the whole story was. Point being, that seemingly the ONLY person in the whole of the Ninja world since forever whom knew such a story was Madara... and no on else. No other clan, village, person ever spoke of the story or knew. Additionally the problematic way they set up the Uchiha Tablet, so that Sharingan, MS, and Rinnegan can only read the script, when, where and how did Madara even get the opportunity to read the Tablet old and in the cave that he never left until he died. Even if his Rinnengan was transplanted to a Zetsu, and he went and read, that would be relevant to the story and help, but never was anything even told about it... To tell the truth even with how Nagato got his eyes, WHOM gave them to him, and under what conditions?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote