Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 01:00 PM   #6
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
I think it's more that they are feeling as he feels due to Ino's technique and Kurama bullshit, you know, magical empathy crap. At least that slightly justifies things better than "oh no look at these stills of Naruto's life and see how they affect him, you best be MOVED TO TEARS."

On the Susano'o cutting the tree, not sure if Juugo's adding something to it in some way to make it work or if Obito can't focus the God Tree's body to ignore ninjutsu when it's separated from him or something. Either way Sasuke's still not using a "perfect" susano'o so it's still wussy shit.
True, and Tobirama's Water Jutsu shouldn't have been able to save Naruto, as well as Sasuke's slash if the stupid freaking tree is an extension of Obito. And if that's the case that he's dispelled his Ninjutsu Dispel trick, then why are Sakura's Slugs dying, and why ain't Tobirama, Hiruzen, and Minato attacking and just standing there with their cocks in they're hands. Am I to believe that these UBER Edos are regaining they're strength slower than Sasuke & Naruto... calling it... BULLSHIT!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote