Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 05:21 PM   #50
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So how long will Kishi stretch out 15 minutes? My guess is another 20 chapters lmao. This chapter was ok. It gets a 3.5 out of 5 simply because Hashirama took charge and Minato wasn't in sight at all. Would have gotten a higher rating had Shikamaru actually died. Fairly sure Sakura will give him chakra or something to save him.
Somebody else has to save Shika, the Slug stated that everybody that had got they're chakra drained died, as well as the slug that was attached to them. Sakura has maxxed out her healing feats, but possibly the Uzimaki Broad can offer him a bite, Tsunade knows something, or Orochimaru, those are his only hopes. As stated by you and others though, WE ALL KNOW that Shikamaru hasn't kicked the bucket, and if so, then watch out for the Rinne Tensei being used again and even Neji waking up.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-17-2013)