Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 07:57 AM   #11
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
One explanation for Dinosaur bones could be that God took pieces of another planet with an extinct race of giants and the conditions were made right for humans to be supported as a life form.

Much like billions of years from now after earth explodes and the debris is cast across the universe and chunks get sucked into a gravitational field and a new planet is formed. another billion years would pass and the lifeforms on that planet will find human bones in the soil. we were never part of their planet.. but would they draw the conclusion that we were once a supported life form on their planet.

just some food for thought
Food for thought? Only an insane thought, it seems. I can't even fathom where to begin to point out how ludicrous your whole hypothesis is when I can simply ask: isn't it simpler, considering the evidence available, to think that the vast majority of dinosaurs simply lived on Earth before Humanity?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-18-2013), kael03 (09-18-2013), Miburo (10-07-2013)