Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I don't know why, but I'm always baffled by your sheer ignorance of human behavior. You must be fun at weddings with your poker face.
Lol, Numiprecious disagrees with me, but instead of giving a Logical reason, he just insults me... Wow, did not see that coming...

So, you do not believe that seeing dead ninja's pop up left and right, over and over, each time becoming less surprising for the last two days makes Oro's appearance any less surprising to the other ninja... That is conditioning... You know, that thing you act like you know, but you could not understand the wiki so you completely misused it before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Thanks for reminding me KYF. Now can you show me the panels on where Aye said he used v2 raiton armour in those EXACT WORDS
You want me to prove raikage actually has a V2 raiton armour? You cannot be serious...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote