Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #17
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernzion View Post
I know it's out of topic I'm sorry I have to speak my mind cuz not always Online so...

Like I said Minato's teq can own ninjas in a moment especially enemy that's lacking info on who they're dealing with or a chunin class level of awareness. You're not really a superior guy if you have more speed or more power and it doesn't revolve to that. It's about EXPERIENCE and Hashirama has a lot of that than Minato. With all Hashirama's achievement surely he fought guys like Minato once or twice. (I know there's no panel to that ) but The strongest guy we can assume he fought men in his time par with the speed of Minato or faster. Afterall Minato's hiraishin teq came from his brother ( only enhanced version but still very similar to Tobirama ) who, Hashirama, knew him very much. I know Minato can par Hashi's endurance because he now have the Kyuubi hax but still for me in the end Hashirama still at the top of him.
All you are doing is arguing pure conjecture... And chunnin level awareness is as low as it takes for minato's FTG to be effective, are you fucking high retarded?
You do realize that tobirama, someone who is far slower physically then Minato, was able to easily use his level of physical speed and hiraishin to easily get behind Juubito a couple times and get off attacks completely shitting on your high claim...

Cannot believe you think so low of mInato and so high of hashirama... Wait, yes I can... I was being naive...

Quote:
Well we can daydream it too (scenarios and stuffs raping Hashirama) .........
Yea, LMAO, we can all pretend that hashirama will magically avoid being TOUCHED by Minato the entire fight by him, his bushin's ect until Minato runs out of chakra... You damn hashirama fans always ignore this... Acting like hashirama will not even get touched, which is all it takes for Minato to beat pretty much anyone...

Quote:
I don't think so .... remember Minato fought A, then Minato made a contact on Bee and used Hirai on Bee and yet he countered it.
OMFG, people still act like KB countered something, but all he did was counter mInato who STOPPED his Hirashin attack right before LANDING his attack, and then giving away his position and element of surprise by announcing to everyone "I cannot fail"...
FACT is, if Minato had not stopped, KB would be dead... The amount of BIAS it must take to ignore the circumstances of KB's Featand accept that Base KB can actually move, react faster then V2 raikage is just beyond ridiculous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
You know, I do believe this is about the 100th time I've seen you make this statement, and each time I'm not sure what the funniest part of it is. Maybe you can help me figure it out. Is it:

A) That you can somehow accurately judge Hashirama's full speed despite only seeing him fight Madara, which he even doesn't even require the use of speed to beat.

B) That you somehow came up with an arbitrary number of 30 seconds out of nowhere.

OR

C) That you think after running hundreds of miles, an arrival time difference of 30 seconds is even a relevant number.

Choices...choices.
: Hashirama is no faster then Madara, who could not even compete against V1 raikage as seen here, even mentally calling V1 raikage "FAST"...
And even sasuke was able to keep up with V1 raikage and even outmaneuver him with his speed that is a little bit faster...

In fact, Madara FEAT of ONLY being able to track and react to V1 raikage speed enough to ONLy put up an arm as a defense is exactly compareable to C2 Juugo who did the same thing...
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-31099-1...apter-462.html
Juugo in C2 even gave the exact same idea of V1 raikage's speed with the comment "He's FAST"... Showing how similar those two are in reaction time as well as physical speed...And thus Hashirama as well due to his exact same level of reaction and physical speed as Madara.
: Hashirama, despite his massive amount of chakra, using shushin ONLY arrives at the exact same time as his brother and 70 year old hiruzen lol... 30 seconds behind mInato with his super shushin...
CONCLUSION:
Yes, Hashirama who is no faster then Madara OBVIOUSLY shown from a couple battle already, who has speed exactly like c2 Juugo which is not even capable of competing with V1 raikage who is know for speed plus only being able to arrive at the battle field at the same time as th eother two edo Hokage shows that hashirama as well as Madara, Only has average Kage level speed..

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote