Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 02:42 PM   #2
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
just throwing this out there.. when someone "creates" something they use things already there. If I were to create or build a house I would use wood metal and other materials. I would create the house but not the items needed to cause its existance.

Law of conservation of mass an energy isnt contradicted by there being a god. Knowledge is power and knowing all if not a lot of shit makes one powerful.

One explanation for Dinosaur bones could be that God took pieces of another planet with an extinct race of giants and the conditions were made right for humans to be supported as a life form.

Much like billions of years from now after earth explodes and the debris is cast across the universe and chunks get sucked into a gravitational field and a new planet is formed. another billion years would pass and the lifeforms on that planet will find human bones in the soil. we were never part of their planet.. but would they draw the conclusion that we were once a supported life form on their planet.

just some food for thought
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Food for thought? Only an insane thought, it seems. I can't even fathom where to begin to point out how ludicrous your whole hypothesis is when I can simply ask: isn't it simpler, considering the evidence available, to think that the vast majority of dinosaurs simply lived on Earth before Humanity?
Nowhere in my post did I say this was something that I believed or that it was a high possibility that this was the case. but it is a possibility non the less. we find meteors n shit on earth all the time.. none of those rocks originated here. and it is fully possible that sometime in the distant future that another planet could form from our dead planet with human bones in it.

So why would it be too far fetched that it hasn't happened to our planet.

I'm aware that this probably isn't the case but in the realm of possibilities.. it can't be ruled out.

Most likely Dinosaurs did in fact live here.. there are even depictions of ancient drawings that show humans and dinosaurs living at the same time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSnqiH97y1s

This doesn't seem likely but we just don't know .. so unless you have an all seeing eye somewhere and can see the beginning of our planet then you can't say that my theory cant be possible. Attacking me personally doesn't rule out the possibility.. it just means my thought has raised some doubt in your mind that doesn't register a counter argument to be ruled out so instead of shooting down my theory.. you try and put me down.. way o go.

You'd think a a Portuguese man would have a lil tolerance for unconventional thought.. what with the inquisition in your national history and everything
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote