Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 03:45 PM   #68
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: Naruto_647

Yo... on some real shit, what in the entire fuck is the point of it all with Naruto now? This nigga can literally sway people from giving up entirely when their life is about to end in 15 minutes by simply remembering all the bullshit he had to put up with in his life... That's some fucking horse shit if I've ever read it, and I've seen a lot of fucking horse shit when it comes to this manga. Chapter for me was a 1, shit was horrible. I actually enjoy the talking chapters more than the action just because I love the story elements and what not, but god damn, I'd kill for some action at this point. Action that isn't the same shit that's been happening for too fucking long.

Well, I hope this manga ends on a good note, I honestly do because as it stands right now, it's complete and utter shit with some good moments thrown in for good measure.