Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #72
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Dude, I'm a Christian, so I gotta ask...Whut? I'm just gonna drop a quote from Billy Madison and lay down.

...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
As a cchristian I would re-evaluate my understanding of causality. there are two types of causality, Material causality and efficiant cause

take michaelangelos david for example

Michaelangelo is the efficiant cause for david the statue but the marble stone is its material cause.

Michaelangelo did in fact CREATE david but he didn't cause the marble to come into existance.

Now compare this to Genesis account of CREATION. The earth was void withut form until god moved and formed things built shit and thus CREATED the earth.

Look at gods argument with Job. was he there when he "LAID THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH"

God tells you he built shit.. and his son just so happened to be a carpenter.. one that creates shit.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote