Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #107
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
You and the person who thanked you are fucking stupid. Stupid for claiming that since the manga quote on quote, never actually says 'raiton armour version 1 and 2', this is proof that v1 and v2 don't exist. Lol @dragonbpy, blonde moment if ever there was one..
Talk about blond moments and you walk right into one. What if the manga makes no distinction because there's not a difference significant enough to make such distinction? After all, what some people call V2 could very well be just a visual flair and not actually the tremendous power boost some people are hyperbolically making it be.

In my honest opinion, it's the same goddamn jutsu and only anally retentive fanboys would even bother to make a distinction.

Edit:

Quote:
the Conditioned stimulus of having more and more dead shinobi show up constantly, more and more... over a couple days does not bring about the conditioned response of less and less surprise after consistently seeing so many dead shinobi over time... Thus the shinobi were conditioned to no longer be so surprised at the sight of a previously dead shinobi walking around...
Wow you're stupid. Not only you're calling the unconditioned stimulus the conditioned one, you still have failed to actually prove there are two stimuli to be conditioning.

Quote:
Lol, you admit it is about suppressing a reaction, yet the loss of surprise, thus it's suppression does not compute to you for some reason...
Except I said repression, not suppression. They're two very different concepts and I did say that suppression of conditioning the unexpected (which is silly by itself) does not compute with human behavior.

Quote:
And how is shinobi consistently over days seeing the exact same things as dead shinobi popping up, over and over, compute as an UNSEEN situation and not obviously a situation which will get less and less reaction the more it happens...
Because they're not expecting WHO is popping up, you goddamn retard. Just because you see all your aunts in a wedding, do you suddenly become immune to the surprise of seeing someone you weren't expecting seeing in said wedding?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 09-18-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (09-18-2013), DRAGONBPY (09-18-2013), kael03 (09-18-2013), ninjalostboy95 (09-18-2013)