Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #9
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,655 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
Okay so..he's calling the more powered up version V2, what's wrong with this? If he can activate it that's one version, then if he can go into version beyond that, v2, doesn't that make it 2 versions of the same thing. Like super saiyan?

NO, just no. Calling it version 2 is implying that it's a completely different thing, which it just isn't. It's the same shit just tuned up a little bit. If you want to use a super saiyan analogy then how about this:

Here is a screenshot of Vegeta fighting android 19 with his super saiyan aura fairly relaxed and contouring to his body.

Now here is Vegeta getting a little serious and raising his power a bit more in that same fight.

As you can see his aura is a lot more fierce in that 2nd picture, even though both pics are the super sayian level 1. He's just a bit more angry in the 2nd pic. The same thing applies to Raikages case. No difference other then him holding back in some cases and getting serious in others.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (09-18-2013), DRAGONBPY (09-18-2013), ninjalostboy95 (09-18-2013), platinumrug (09-19-2013), Sensei-Q (09-19-2013), Spiegel (09-18-2013), Uchiha09 (09-22-2013)