Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 549
Thread: Bleach 549
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 06:51 PM   #15
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 549

Beyond that Quincies have the Super Hax within the Soul Society, they draw reiatsu from the air like Uyruu, and they've been in the shadows since forever and supposedly have seen everything.... that being the case Hits shouldn't have surprised the Fodder, or Soi Fong as well. The only known Capt within the Soul Society that should be surprising should be Mayuri. Unless Hits left the SS to train, and Soi Fong, and we all know Foxy Capt, left to train with his Grandpa Fox. Kenpachi was training in a secret place with Unohana I believe, and the others above the SS getting healed and trained should be a surprise as well. I assumed that Hits and Soi Fong never left.

Btw, its great something bad happened to that Fat Assed Sack of Bulldung, he's been running around like a clown since the manga started, he deserved to be taxed for being Fodder, and for so long, without a drip, drop, drip of improvement EVER.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote