Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 07:08 PM   #78
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

KYF, you're officially a liar. Naruto uses the Rasengen, he can add elements to it, senjutsu, increase, or decrease the amount of power, that doesn't make it NOT a Rasengen, its a fucking rasengen. Sasuke has used Amaretsu, and then Kishi upped the power and named the shit Enton, but its the same shit, Sasuke doesn't say 'V2 incoming'. Raichu simply increases the power, its common sense. Nobody starts out at they're max level, because if they run into something they can't handle, they are guaranteed doomed, who the fuck does that? They'res no V2, its some shit you're making up.

Harashirma, just fucking stop it, and say, 'I can wait until the manga explains'. The ONLY person whom has EVER stated anything about healing and Harashirma was Madara. And he didn't explain it, and Hara's never spoken on it, AND ITS NOT FUCKING AUTOMATIC. The pic you posted YOURSELF last time showed him speaking on the Kyuubi with his eye closed, and him bleeding... what was his shit broken at that time, don't hit me with something the Kyuubi or Madara did stopped his healing factor. Madara got owned, and Kyuubs became an official pet, and left Madara's underground world.

What say you now? And PLEEASSEE, don't pull out those same tired panes of OBITO healing, that Bitch ain't got nothing to do with this conversation. Stop assuming, and guessing, putting your own twist to shit, and calling others dumb for not accepting it, when its NOT PUT OUT BY KISHI, OR ANY RELIABLE SOURCE BEYOND YOUR CLAIMS, SIR.

On another note, from my memory of DBZ, the first to hit SS2 was Gohan, and his has electricity running through it. Other Saiyans like Goku in the Battle of the Gods movie, his just went higher, like Vegetas.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-18-2013 at 07:12 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote