Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:19 PM   #111
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
yeah... no.

1. First of all there is no proof that extra-terrestial organic life exists on earth. If so, please provide a real source and not some joke crap you've found in Ancient aliens.

2. Dinosaurs don't come from other planets: During the creation of a planet the forces gravity causes to much pressure with one an another and the tempatures they create (that molds the proto-planet into spherical form) would destroy any type of fossil or organic life traces - and that's implying they even somehow managed to stay intact in the vacuum of space being bombarded by radiation of the Sun in an environment close to 0 Kelvin.

3. Dinosaurs dont come from other planets (part 2): We can trace the evolutionary paths of birds and reptiles back to the dinosaurs and see how they evolved to the species we know today. So by your hypothesis, if dinosaurs are aliens; so are we and everything to have ever existed on this planet.

4. Keep religion and science seperate PLEASE. I am a christian, I do believe in God. But Understand there are fundamental differences. One addresses the spiritual (if you believe in that) the other addresses the physical world.

Don't try to force God or your spiritual beliefs onto scientific concepts. Science has no belief system. Claiming that God created such and such as scientific hypothesis is non-sense without proof.

My moral beliefs and how I choose to live my life comes from my christian upbringing.
My mind and how I choose to analytically understand the physical proprieties of the world comes from knowledge gained through science.

Your posting a lot of non sense right now and it makes us more modern Christians look really bad. :\
please go back and read liondemos post that i responded to. the explanatiosn that I have given all stem form a single point in his post and if not taken into context.. it's going to cause this distortion of what I'm saying .. much like what is happening now

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
So...according to you, in order to follow what you are trying to say one has to believe in a delusion created to control the masses? Because that's what religion is. I'm going to stick with "wow, you're stupid". I've explained, in detail, how you are wrong. I'm not wasting anymore breath on your ridiculous idea.

Also, for your shot saying atheism is a belief, it's not. There are no tenets, no rites and rituals, no common lore involved. It's a stance on a single subject, the existence of God. Atheism simply means "no God". Atheists, by and large, hold that sufficient evidence for the existence of God hasn't been presented. So, using Occam's Razor, God doesn't exist. If evidence is presented, actual and verifiable evidence (i.e., not fucking everything that has been used as "evidence", that's another story.
Athiesm is a belief.. you believe ther eisn't a god.. you have no proof that there isn't one like I have no proof that he exists..

Now what I said about you needeing a beleif in God to understand my argument still stands because to take it any other way takes it out of context.
AGAIN MY POINT TO LIONDEMON WAS: (in regards to his statement about dinosaurs and humans) WAS RELIGIOUSLY SPEAKING AND WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IT MEANS TO CREATE SOMETHING THAT GOD TOOK READILY AVAILABLE MATERIAL THAT COULD HAVE HAD DINOSAUR FOSSILS IN IT TO CREATE OUR PLANET.

NOW STILL IN THE BELIEF THAT GOD IS ALL KNOWING AND POWERFUL HE WOULD HAVE KNOWLEDGE TO FUSE SOME ASTEROIDS TOGETHER WITHOUT ALL OF THE FUCKING BONES TURNING TO MUSH DIAMONDS OIL ECT WHICH "COULD BE A REASON WHY WE FIND THEM ON EARTH."

Taking my statement any other way means were not talking about the same thing and the two arguments are on separate tangents

I have nothign more to say on the matter as I see where this is going and I wont give you sons of bitches the satisfaction

back on topic topic there are too many variables in a speed vs power debate that isn't framed properly. set a sceen weapons battle prowess ect and then see what outcomes are possible.. hell hashi could just use mokuton and locate all of minatos markings and fling them into outter space.. fight over.. soon as he warps he looses oxygen and dies
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 09-18-2013 at 10:24 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote