Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:53 PM   #85
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
I did and im saying this makes no sense:

No. It's not an explanation. We KNOW how planets are formed

None of our remnants would be able to exist in the vacuum of space nor in the creation of the proto-planet itself. High pressures and temperatures make that impossible.
If your solution is that "God is all knowing and powerful so he can do it" then it's not an explanation at all and it will never be accepted as even a valid discussion topic.

Don't force religion in topics that don't utilize it. Like I said, im Christian and this is a whole lot of non-sense. I believe in God but I find your entire premise ridiculous.
thats the thing thothe waffling between belief and what you know from science makes you seperate things much in the manner that you stated that you seperate the two. it is MY BELIEF that the two dont have ot contradict one another.

focus in on what it means to create. you can create a hous a blanket thread or whatever you want but you dont cause the seperate materials of said blanket to exist. you create using whats already there.

it is MY BELIEF that GOD created our planet galaxy using what was already there ** now I'm not gettin into the where god came from thing**

staying in the same realm of belief dispensation it wouldn't be far fetched to say that god balled up some rocks and made our planet .. still on that same line of reasoning or thinking it would give a reason for dinosaurs being here.. just one possibility.

Now scientifically speaking the story looks nothing like that. thats why i said it would be difficult for Kael to see my point.

and i rephrase my earlier statements.. you need two things to understand my point. 1 a belief in God and 2 an understand of what it means to create something
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote