Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The new Superman and Batman movie
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 10:49 AM   #25
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: The new Superman and Batman movie

Only two actors to ruin a comic book character?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...

Ryan Reynolds, Anna Paquin, those two douche boys who fought over her, Halle Berry, George Clooney, Uma Therman, Arnold Swarzenegger, everyone who's played Robin after Dick Grayson, everyone in the Fantastic Four, Topher Grace/James Franco/Tobey Macquire in Spiderman-3, Jennifer Garner (worse than Affleck)... surely I'm missing someone... hell, for as well as he's done, Hugh Jackman's turn as Wolverine has had some cringe-worthy moments, particularly in the all around bad Last Stand and Origins (my personal beef is they completely out hero-complexed, at the expense of Cyclops, him rather than maintaining his loner, surly side).

Superhero movies are full of competent actors who do terrible jobs, either on their own part or those of the movie makers. I don't even think we can completely blame Affleck for Daredevil - it was ill-conceived in its entirety.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-19-2013)