Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 01:39 PM   #177
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
WTF happen here... HR, what did you do???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Made way for a better discussion topic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Just want to correct one thing...

Humans are hardwired with INSTINCTS!!! Not morals... Those come later in life, developed as a super Ego... as freud put it... Instincts are what we a reborn with... Do not know why you would argue against this... a litte much for even you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
For once he made the thread interesting.
Sorry guys my bad..lol

but its funny how no matter what you start off with these debates end up on religion or Nazi's and Hitler

Looks around for gestapo

Ps to Numinous. I didn't respond to your post with the whole break down of the the planet being reconstituted directly because I answered it in a reply to Mr Big. and I didn't adress the where did God come from thing but one thought that I have is "god" may have existed outside of our universe and dimention before he snapped his finger and created the big bang.

MY PERSONAL BELIEF AND UNDERSTANDING is that God existed in his dimention learned shit and evolved or shoudl I say progressed to the level of diety by gaining knowledge and once he aquired said knowledge he gained the ability to create a universe . so he stuck his jiffy pop on the stove and our universe cooked and expanded. he took some popcorn kernals and mashed them together with marshmellow and our shit molded and were just lil bacteria on his rice krispy treat.. dude doesn't eve know were here.. lol

Please be able to see the joke humor and sarcasm here
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 09-19-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote