Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #105
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
yes i have .. if you couldn't get that. God must have come from another dimension where at some point in his past he had a God or Gods who laid the information for him to achieve his god status. now extrapolate that in both directions to infinity.

all universes and dimensions form an infinite loop in this theory where sometime in our dimensions future some being will create this dimensions God's God which will create the dimension/universe that he will/did hail from for him to create our dimension/universe.

I don't have anything to back any of this up of course ( ya know since God can't be proven to exist) but I'm sure there is something in quantum physics that would allow this to happen
@ bolded: You nailed the core problem with your whole explanation. If you don't have anything to back that up, why should anyone but your find worth in it? Not only that, what is the satisfaction of such explanation (other than comfort) if you have no way to make it even plausible?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-07-2013)