Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 09:26 PM   #113
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You know what is hilarious and completely retarded this arguement? THE FACT YOU IGNORE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SSJ1 AND SSJ2 IS HAIR STANDING UP AND MORE POWER/SPEED LIKE WITH THE RAIKAGE... While trying to present some SSJ1 pic a show a difference that is not there...
The fact that there wasn't a difference in super saiyan level in those two picture, BUT THERE WAS clearly a difference in the intensity, power output, and appearance, WAS the point. Apparently you're too dumb to understand that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And it is not actually called a SSJ2 until later in the the series in the majin buu saga, but is referred to a an ascended saiyan at first... read the fucking manga or even watch the anime...
This is completely false. Ascended super saiyan is actually a sub-stage of SS1, that has a slightly more muscular build. Vegeta and Trunks both used this form during their fight with cell, after they finished training in the hyber bolic time chamber.

LOL@you trying to argue DBZ with me. I have every DVD and manga volume on the shelf, literally 3 feet from me right now. C'mon son. Get it together.

Last edited by ask me anything; 09-19-2013 at 09:33 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (09-19-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-20-2013), ninjalostboy95 (09-20-2013), platinumrug (09-21-2013)