Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 08:13 AM   #34
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
The fact that there wasn't a difference in super saiyan level in those two picture, BUT THERE WAS clearly a difference in the intensity, power output, and appearance, WAS the point. Apparently you're too dumb to understand that.

This is completely false. Ascended super saiyan is actually a sub-stage of SS1, that has a slightly more muscular build. Vegeta and Trunks both used this form during their fight with cell, after they finished training in the hyber bolic time chamber.

LOL@you trying to argue DBZ with me. I have every DVD and manga volume on the shelf, literally 3 feet from me right now. C'mon son. Get it together.
You're correct, SS2, or 3, or even 4 in GT were never predicted. Gohan hit it first off of emotion, and the older Saiyans only dreamt of the powers that the Saiyans have on Earth, they're minds never passed the level Goku went vs. Frieza. In they're minds that was near God mode, with exception only to Broly of all Saiyans, that is fakt.

How many from Goku's Dad's days or before could stand before Perfect Cell, or Majin Buu without totally shitting they're pants? They couldn't dream of enemies that great, to them Frieza was the shit, but he'd be those Dude's Butler. At least with Buu he'd prolly be sensible and not even try, he'd spend moar time simply attempting to run away.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-20-2013 at 08:19 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote