Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 10:42 AM   #116
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
So KYF argument is that since Ay looks different he is v2? KYF look at all the post you have done in the past and compare with your current ones. You might find yourself a v3 idiot. Kishi has always said in the manga if a v2 of a jutsu is used. Curse Mode, Tailed beast mode, and your favourite FTG.
Boy you are just cherry picking and straw man'ing your ass off... V2 not only looks different, but increases the raikage beyond V1 by allot... SO increase in physical performance plus different appearance obviously equals two different versions... The same thing is for naruto with his KCM/V1 and BM/V2... But you keep ignoring that for obvious reasons...

This must be hard being completely retarded... I mean what other excuse do you have besides that when arguing that there is no difference between basic raiton armour raikage/V1 and Max power raiton armour raikage/V2...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
The fact that there wasn't a difference in super saiyan level in those two picture, BUT THERE WAS clearly a difference in the intensity, power output, and appearance, WAS the point. Apparently you're too dumb to understand that.
Yea, I am too dumb to ONLY see something you do... Delusional much!

Quote:
This is completely false. Ascended super saiyan is actually a sub-stage of SS1, that has a slightly more muscular build. Vegeta and Trunks both used this form during their fight with cell, after they finished training in the hyber bolic time chamber.
Incorrect, goku, trunks and vegeta never got it right, remember... They got the power, but not the speed like Gohan did, thus they never actually reached the new level of ascended Super saiyan, just almost did... You have to have the power and SPEED to reach An ascended super saiyan a.k.a SSJ2.... You damn well know that, the bias in you have has altered your own memory of something you know so well... how patheitc!

Quote:
LOL@you trying to argue DBZ with me. I have every DVD and manga volume on the shelf, literally 3 feet from me right now. C'mon son. Get it together.
Lol, you have no idea how much I know about DB and DBZ... To the Point I even know the more accurate power levels... Not that shit the fan sites and magazines tries to explain...

Example: SSJ1 goku against freiza was like already above 10 million power level says the fan sites and magazines... LMAO... When goku was never actually above 2 million once SSJ1 against freiza...

Yea, argue DBZ with me... good fucking luck!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote