Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 11:09 AM   #110
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Well, it seems KYF has made progress! Now he went from being stuck in 1915 to being stuck in 1939! Come on, KYF, just 3 more years and you might spout the Y2K is coming to shut all computers!

Sorry, KYF, but the bulk of Freud's work in psychology has been outdated since the 60's, where many of the findings and methods of Freud were challenged and debunked. One of them being:
LMAO, Yea, because small children have such morals ONLY caring about themselves and thier desires... LMAO... Freud was so wrong... ANyone who has a small child or has been around them long enough knows exactly how litel morals they are born with lol... You really are retarded to keep arguing this...

Quote:
This is WRONG. Many studies have shown that toddlers are capable of altruistic and empathic behavior, which are basis for morality. Here's a study explaining that in detail.

Then who taught the family, friends and teachers such morals? Freud was clearly wrong on this one considering morality can't belong to the super ego or else you'd face an infinite regress.
LMAO, did you even read the fucking paper?? The BASIS of this Empathic and altruistic behavior is a child handing something to an adult when they ask for it or are acting like they are a apparently internal negative state and getting handed something to apparently help alleviate that lol...

It is the stupidest thing I have ever read... My child handed me my coke when I asked him, thus he is a good person inside and knows the difference between right and wrong... LMFAO!!!
They do not actually confirm the motivation of the act, just try to argue that such Prosocial acts can equal altruistic without ANY evidence to show it...

You actually used this for evidence just shows even further how little straws you are willing to draw at to tyr and support a fallacious argument based on absolute bewildering nonsense

Quote:
Morality is tricky to place in Freudian terms since it has both subconscious and conscious elements attached to it, but it's ridiculous to think morality isn't intrinsic to humans.
Morality is learned not hardwired like instincts... Apparently you have not been around very young children form the age of 1 month to 48, have you... Nor do you understand the difference between instincts and morals obviously...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-20-2013 at 11:10 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote