Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 04:00 PM   #111
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

"disbelief without evidence is a belief within itself."- MrBig

Have you ever heard of burden of proof? This is the same concept. Say Numi claimed there were invisible turtles with machine guns on their backs. Now I told him I don't believe it, because naturally burden of proof is on him, I don't need to provide evidence since I'm not the one claiming there are invisible creatures and shit. Same stuff with atheists and agnostics, you have these hardcore theists claiming god exists and agnostics and atheists are pretty much saying "how do you know?" Because logically you don't believe claims without proof. with that thought in mind, there would most likely never be evidence as long as we live. For all we know, the concept of God may have just been a set up to a general consensus of morality(you know since there is no absolute morality, society took it upon themselves to create one close to it) and mass control of the population not to go haywire pretty much and people started taking it literally(because people do that all the time.) I'll stop right here, I really don't want to join this convo was just clearing shit up.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote