Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 01:15 PM   #4
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

They're are some debates I don't deal in, too personal for some, not as important for others, they'res bound to be a gash, not even a rift. Americans are particular, stubborn, and sometimes too emotional. These are ingrained within ones personality here, these are my opinions after living in other countries and viewing Americans through others eyes. I know not all here are Americans, but opinion wise they'res that volatile factor, which I won't touch too much.

When living in Japan with my first Wife, I had no choice but to embrace where I was, even though I enjoyed living they're, one can notice differences in the opinions of people from different places. Each country I visited offered even moar varying opinions, from Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Austrailia, Kenya, Russia, name the place overwhelmingly religion was that one topic where a general statement could mean disrespect, and not always on purpose. I just respect each persons opinion on religion, and keep it moving. In religion everyone can be correct, its up to what they follow.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote