Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 03:09 PM   #126
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Ok, this is off topic....

But KYF... c'mon man.... you've been here much longer than I have, but you still screw up your quoting of other people. I don't know what you're doing to mess it up, whether it is purposeful or not... but get with the program man.
WHo gives a flying ass trash compactor if I mess up a quote every now and then... It is not messed up to the point that the person I quote doe snot know I am quoting him at first glance because it ONLY says his name along with quotes of him...

Not sure why this is something worth mentioning while ignoring the FACT Numious is actually arguing that MORALS, Like INSTINCTS are hardwired at birth... Thus Human babies are not born the selfish, Instincts driven for instant gratification of desires as every baby has been since the dawn of the human fucking race... But, with the ability to know the difference between right and wrong (which is subjective I might add), thus have morals LMAO...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote