Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 05:12 PM   #124
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

I'm done you compared a move that Raichu did vs. Juugo (CS2, 3, 4, 5 it doesn't matter), and compared it to him hitting THE EIGHT TAIL JINK? Are they in the same power neighborhood, in your mind because I never imagined such a thing? Meaning anything Raichu did to Juugo, can't be compared to the battle with KB, not even close.

And either you're calling Sasuke a Genius, or Near Genius or Raichu trash. Sasuke and 3 Bums kicked in the doors of the Kage Summit, caused such a ruckus, and damage, and remember, Sasuke never ascended to fucking chuunin.... Raichu is a Kage, for a shinobi of such age, and inexperience (remember Raichu had already went toe to toe with Minato) shouldn't have been able to pierce the Grand shield to his middle knuckles, he should've been able to outrun or dodge Amaretsu, and I guess you're putting to bed that created myth that within the Wonder Lightening Shield he's invulnerable to genjutsu, because I'm sure I can pull out some of your previous post. You went as far as using KB's battle vs. Sasuke when he used Tsukiyomi to momentarily stun KB, and stated some dumb shit about lightening abilities are like stabbing yourself therefore genjutsu doesn't work, when it was obvious that the Bijuu gave the Jink a chakra boost that dispelled the genjutsu.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-21-2013 at 05:50 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote