Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 08:26 PM   #36
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
It is perfectly clear KYF doesn't have children. Thank god.
+1 for hope in humanity. Too bad for the -1 because MrBig is pretty much recycling his bullshit without even bothering to acknowledge what I say. I ask questions, he evades them like a Cactuar; he believes his link demonstrated that negative claims have the burden of proof when it simply said they could be proved which is entirely different and that somehow negative claims aren't claims of ignorance; he really doesn't understand the difference between agency and existence and how morals have nothing to do with the latter; more bafflingly, he doesn't seem to know that two schools of thought can complement each other for a more proper point of view and, the cherry on top of the moronic cake, he thinks he's explaining what atheism and agnosticism are to an agnostic atheist.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, because I really don't want to deal with this amount of both stupidity and pretense rolled into one. So yeah, even if the topic is interesting, I'll just stop myself from clicking on "view post" if it's only to irritate myself in the process.

I'll just comment on something j_H said:

Quote:
That being said, I'm of the personal belief that children are born with "sin", but are almost blank slates.
This is one of the tenets of Christianity that really does not sit well with me. It's like a guilt trip just for existing and I really find it shameful, considering I'm optimist about people even when they are morally reprehensible. I don't know, if I actually had an inkling for believing in a deity I'd still not pick Christianity because of that (and some other tenets too).

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-21-2013), Miburo (10-07-2013)