Fandom Forums - View Single Post - DBZ: Battle of the gods subbed
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 01:52 AM   #17
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: DBZ: Battle of the gods subbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
WTF, never actually got to see SSJ god mode ONLY base saiyan god mode... And the power levels made no damn sense... SSJ1 angered vegeat>SSJ3 Goku just ruined it for me as well... And Goku magically able to do better in base mode then his SSJ3 mode from before is another thing that ruined this movie for me...

Random increase in power that completely nullifies the already established rules, levels, ect is going to ruin the new series if they use such a thing in it like they did this movie... I hope they stick to the normal rules, levels and not just use ass pull-galore to power characters up...
What do you mean "base" SSJ God mode? That was only it. SSJ God mode is what you saw there. I'm sure there might be more levels above SSJ God, like SSJ God 2 or some shit but that was it right there. Not sure what this base SSJ God mode you're talking about.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-22-2013)