Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 02:27 PM   #132
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I'm done you compared a move that Raichu did vs. Juugo (CS2, 3, 4, 5 it doesn't matter), and compared it to him hitting THE EIGHT TAIL JINK? Are they in the same power neighborhood, in your mind because I never imagined such a thing? Meaning anything Raichu did to Juugo, can't be compared to the battle with KB, not even close.
LMFAO, no I didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have gone retarded like the rest of the idiots trying to argue NO difference between SOME lightning chakra raikage/V1 and Max power Lightning chakra raikage/V2 despite the different in appearances and levels of performance..

Quote:
And either you're calling Sasuke a Genius, or Near Genius or Raichu trash. Sasuke and 3 Bums kicked in the doors of the Kage Summit, caused such a ruckus, and damage, and remember, Sasuke never ascended to fucking chuunin.... Raichu is a Kage, for a shinobi of such age, and inexperience (remember Raichu had already went toe to toe with Minato) shouldn't have been able to pierce the Grand shield to his middle knuckles, he should've been able to outrun or dodge Amaretsu, and I guess you're putting to bed that created myth that within the Wonder Lightening Shield he's invulnerable to genjutsu, because I'm sure I can pull out some of your previous post. You went as far as using KB's battle vs. Sasuke when he used Tsukiyomi to momentarily stun KB, and stated some dumb shit about lightening abilities are like stabbing yourself therefore genjutsu doesn't work, when it was obvious that the Bijuu gave the Jink a chakra boost that dispelled the genjutsu.
Again, WTF are you talking about!!!! You are not addressing the topic at all just using a FALSE ATTRIBUTION FALLACY for an argument becuae obviously you do not have a reasonable argument of why there is NO difference between V1 And V2 Lightning armour riakage....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
If we argue about the Raikage any more, KYF will go idiot v4 . Another example I can think of are the clone jutsus. You can put a tonne of chakra and get many clones or a small amount of chakra and get a few clones but the jutsu remains the same.
LMAO, I am not the idiot using an argument fromm silence coupled with the most retarded comparison to actually try to argue there is no difference between V1 and V2 lightning armour riakage despite the difference in physical appearance, physical performance and the amount of power that is used with each version which is the basis for the difference between V1 Imperfect Juubito and V2 perfect juubito as well as KCM/V1 Kyuubi power Naruto and Biju Mode/V2 Kyuubi power Naruto...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
There was that one time he stated Sasuke was a secret kyuubi jink. Oh, and the Juubi was a wolf. And don't forget that Tobi is still shisui.
: I theorized sasuke COULD have been a secret hiding place for the other half of the Kyuubi's power back when he was showing signs of being taken over by the Kyuubi's power which was just his susanoo coupled with YIN chakra of the Juubi that the brain of the uchiha produces...
And the theory was right, with all that was happening to the point even Karin confirming that the power sasuke was using and being ocntrolle dby was the same as naruto's Kyuubi power made it more then obvious that sasue COULD have been what I theorized...

: I was wrong about the Juubi being a wolf, but I was damn right about the Juubi itself WHICH I PREDICTED LONG BEFORE IT CAME TO BE AND IN THE MOON TOO WHICH YOU FAILED TO MENTION FOR OBVIOUS REASONS...

: Yes, shisui is not tobi, that much is obvious... I was wrong about that one and it still has not been explained what happened to shisui's body, why he and Obito are the ONLY two with completely different more powerful MS jutsu in both eyes, what actually happened in the mist with yangura's control and why shisui was implied many times to have senju chakra...
Although, after learning that kagami, shisui's father was such a senju supported. It has become ver likely that kamagi porked and married a Senju, thus shisui inherited senju and Uchiha bloodlines which is why he has the same color chakra as hashirama senju and why his SG/MS is damn powerful...

You see, because I actually make theories and prediction, I have the chance of being right or wrong.... But, when you are such a little pussy that you do not make prediction beyond opposite my theories because you do not want to be criticized due to that huge mangina you have between your legs... thus just criticize other people for their theories and predictions while not making any of your own because you are so full of bitch in the deepest crevices of your soul... You show everyone your true colors of soft pink Bitch!!! While proving you have no right to criticize someone for something you yourself do not even have a single testicle to do yourself...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote