Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 04:14 PM   #20
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I don't make predictions/theories not because I'm "too much of a pussy" (nice ad hominen there), I don't make predictions because I don't give enough of a fuck to put the effort into it. Debunking you is easy, because I've read the manga and the shit you say is completely off base.
LMAO, you do not give a fuck yet you are here talking about naruto every damn day... WHo are you trying to fool? Me or yourself!?!? All you do is criticize everyone elses ideas while not having a single one of your own... clearly suffering from being pure Bitch at your very core...

Yea, it is real easy to debunk something mostly based on inductive reasoning... Dumbass...

The Only thing you debunk is your ability to make a reasonable argument based on something more then your overcompensating bitch rage that causes you to complain about everyone else's ideas while not having a single one of your own...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Wrong you're placing words in my mouth, I stated that what you call V2 is a maxxed power version of what you call V1, its the same thing, just moar power. V2 doesn't add anything beyond increased power and speed, lightening bolts don't come from his ass, no electricity from the eyebrows, now electric smoke blanket from his breath, no additions, whereas Minatos Tech clearly have differences.
Yea, I put the words of you using false attribution (irrelevant source) in your mouth, not you writing it yourself of your own will...

LAMO, V1 and V2 are the same despite the FACT you admit V2 gives far greater speed and power then V1 LMAO!! DO you hear yourself, I mean WTF... How many pot smokers are posting here... Using pot logic where different physical appearance, physical performance and power difference means nothing...
V1 lightning armour raikage with his hair down Only using SOME lightning chakra which shroud just around his body and increases his speed/reflexes, power and defense some while V2 lightning armour riakage with his hair standing up form the huge upsurge of power Lightning armour double the v1 shroud that is at MAX power giving far greater speed/reflexes, power and defense beyond V1 lightning armour...

But there is clearly no difference between the two different version/levels... The same way there is no difference between a rasengan and an oodama rasengan... KCM naruto and BM naruto... Or Imperfect V1 Juubito or perfect V2 Juubito...

All having the first using some of the full power and the latter using ALL of the full power coupled with different appearance showing two completely different versions...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote