Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 01:17 PM   #142
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
So you accuse me of not having ideas apart from an idea that I honestly don't even remember of having or even seeing be discussed by others. Great success, KYF!
Lol, you do not even remember the ONLY idea you ever had which was that the magnetism element is likely a combination of lightning+Earth, not wind and earth as originally believed...
I was so proud of you to stop bitching about everyone else ideas and actually have one of your own... But, you do nto even remember it...

Quote:
  1. That requirement is nullified by the fact professional critics exist.
  1. Unless they are top notch writers, directors, ect of the movie business then they are just douche bags and nothing more...

Quote:
  2. I actually have written original fiction and posted some chapters here. Now do tell me KYF, where's your OWN ideas instead of lunatic thoughts around Kishimoto's? Oh right, you don't have. Like i said many times before, don't throw rocks when you have a glass roof.
Wow, the Forrest gump radiates off of you like the stink off of your original fiction...

1). If my idea's are so LOONY... then why am I right so much of the time, which you ignore... Compared to you NEVER being right because you do not even have any idea's beyond "this manga is stupid and poorly written yet I will still be here to read and discuss it on a daily basis"...

2). I wrote some fanFicition 1 time in the naruto fanfiction section, but even I did not like it all that much... And While I do have idea's on Finishing the dragon ball serioes that toriyama somehow is doing very similar to my original thoughts on how to finish it...
And I had an idea of finishing Rurouni Kenshin too... The Enishi saga did not do that series justice so I was going to create a final saga based on around the originator of the revolution as the final villain as well as give the hitan mitsurugi style two more levels for higher performance an action... Thus Kenshin could have an ultimate battle with the final villain to really end the series as it should have been IMO...

Even had an an idea for an original series for a manga based around martial magic (witch craft/Magic+martial arts) pretty much... But never went anywhere with it... So While I have not done anything, I have at least had idea's about this series beyond "It sucks Boohoo"...

3). Somehow you think writing one unpopular story gives you the right to criticize my idea's despite the ctual success I have had with a good bit of them, much less kishimoto or even Kubo who have very successful series... You are an arrogant little shit, which you continuously try to Protect onto me because of your Narcissistic perfectionism likely cannot allow you accept a fault, thus you just project it onto me in order to avoid the anxiety of your lack of perfection...

Either way, you have no right to criticize my ideas about this series considering you cannot even have more then one of your own... And writing an unpopular story does not give you the right either.. Only implies jealousy towards my success with my Ideas..

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote