Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_647
Thread: Naruto_647
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 02:28 PM   #4
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Unless they are top notch writers, directors, ect of the movie business then they are just douche bags and nothing more...
No True Scottsman fallacy. You're not helping your deluded point of view.
Quote:
Wow, the Forrest gump radiates off of you like the stink off of your original fiction...

1). If my idea's are so LOONY... then why am I right so much of the time, which you ignore...
Except you aren't, you simply ignore your own failures or come up with butthurt excuses for them to fail. Like the Juubi being a tree thing, you started whining when ACt poked fun at you saying "who could have guessed it was a plant!" despite you insisting with me a few weeks earlier that the Juubi could still be a wolf when I said it couldn't be due to its plant motif.

Sorry, KYF, you're on the last people to claim you're right much of time when you are wrong tens of times over that.

Quote:
Compared to you NEVER being right
Oh, you mean Kishimoto never shot down dozens of your theories that I had refuted before. Funny how your memory is so selective!

Quote:
Even had an an idea for an original series for a manga based around martial magic (witch craft/Magic+martial arts) pretty much... But never went anywhere with it...
Then why the fuck do you waste your time in 2, 2! forums that think you're an idiot when you could actually do something that would prove your intelligence? Go, KYF, go write your idea and link it if you do something so we all can read, that's millions of times better than you being egged on 24/7.

Quote:
3). Somehow you think writing one unpopular story gives you the right to criticize my idea's
No, I only mentioned my original fiction to disprove your gargantuan idiocy of saying I don't have original ideas. I do have them, but I don't waste them in making mental gymnastics's over someone else's work.

Oh, and an idea: why don't you actually read my fiction and comment on it instead of weaving a whole paragraph of moronic butthurt whining? At least you could at least do something of value to someone that isn't you.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote